Shipping & Returns
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to DrPhoneFix within 90 days of the initial purchase date (subject to conditions below).
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account from time of shipping to RMA department, to DrPhonefix receiving package. DrPhonefix, as the distributor, is not responsible for shipping cost for defective parts.
- All returns must be in original packaging (including film on LCD and Digitizer) along with the warranty seal, otherwise warranty on the part will be voided.
- All items purchased with DrPhonefix receive a warranty stamp, any and all items received without such stamp, will not be credited.
- Use by a third party will void warranty.
- Any packages without an RMA number will not be processed
- If you return parts that were not purchased from drphonefix.com, but from another vendor, we will not be responsible for the shipping costs if you want the products returned.
- Multiple RMAs in a package will be accepted, multiple accounts in a package will not be processed.
- All return shipping is at the sole responsibility of the buyer, we do not refund return shipping.
- DrPhoneFix WILL NOT provide any shipping to customers to return defective parts back.
DrPhoneFix will ONLY give store CREDIT and NOT a refund to any return items,NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND will be granted. In the exception of a refund, it will only be issued to a customer who will no longer be ordering from DrPhonefix there and after.
Reports for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received through Customer Service within the same business day of receipt of merchandise.
DrPhoneFix is not liable for any missing parcels and packages. We do not guarantee the full reimbursement of monetary value for lost items. Influences on decision for actions taken will solely depend on policies and regulations given by shipping carrier; policies and regulations vary between carriers. DrPhoneFix is not responsible for carrier delays that are out of our control. Any and all monetary reimbursements will be issued to customer as store credit.
Steps to follow for damaged product:
- Call Customer Service immediately after receiving damaged and/or visibly harmed items. (Including suspicion of damage due to visibly harmed packages before opening)
- Email email@example.com containing account user name, order number and photo displaying outside parcel alongside damaged item with original product packaging.
Once DrPhoneFix is notified of incident, allow 1-3 business operating hours for response.